Friday 10 April 2009

A visit to the "A de D" (Love of God) children's home


I went to visit this small home last week.. they have 20 kids. It is a Christian run home.. they don't have support from abroad or any big finances.. The director/ dad in charge also works and his wife as well..

Pray for this home as it continues.. Thanks to your donations I was able to bring it money which they needed urgently that weekend.. their water pipes and electricity got damaged..The kids had no water for being prepared for school the next Monday coming..

I talked with the director about how he set up the home and how difficult it is.. and other things about what is necessary for running one..

I got a lot of insight, but I left feeling that if I had time I would like to help out.. They have no tutors or people to bring outside help..

So hey if you think there nothing to do.. and life's a bit boring.. well, think it through.. Over here there's too much to be done..



God bless, once again... and thanks for keeping up with the blog.. I have three more weeks here and still need to get 3 programs done.. The 1st week in May I'll be helping in a school, but before all that, pray for the work that is needing to be done over here..

yours.. J-D

Psalm 150:6
Let everything that has breath PRAISE the LORD. Praise the LORD

No comments:

Post a Comment