Monday 20 April 2009

Baptism time.. my kids took the step




Saturday...a sunny day and baptism
Show your faith publicly for Jesus who
 saved you! 




WE HAVE ARRIVED AT YURA!




















My kid, Fredy








Jorge



Benildo













Efrain



























Lunch


























A time to have fun and fish...we brought back lots of little fish for the fish tank..
Even some of the tutors got involved










Matthew 28 :

19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them ina]" style="font-size: 0.75em; line-height: 0.5em; ">[a] the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age

1 comment:

  1. JD, Thanks for posting these photos, Sorry if I was in your shot. I hope to post some soon from the baptism!

    ReplyDelete