Saturday 29 September 2012

Back from Peru videos

hello to all who read this and to those that read this in the future. if you want to contact me see my email. jd   _ lovell 84 (at) hotmail.com        (with out spaces) 

Coming back from Peru has also be great. I have been able to reflect on my 6 or so weeks.
I have made many videos and uploaded them on to youtube. (see links bellow)

Some videos show the activities that i help with. Planting trees, building a chicken coop and taking the kids on trips. What was most fun was the inflatable pool i took out for them. 

Another video shows a trip to the camp center. All this was fun, but my aim is to show and tell of God's love and encourage them.

Next summer i hope to take a small team out to be part of God's fantastic ministry.

as i wish to be in this sort of ministry full time by helping this how or setting up a new one or branching out from it. a team will see then need and maybe be part of this in the future.

people that might come back and pray for this,
tell others,
might support, 
people that might what to come along side as a team to start up this.





No comments:

Post a Comment